Friendship is Awesome Friendship is Awesome

AWESOME!

Ridiculous, absurd, and downright hilarious! Good Job! Hope you get Daily 1st, I dropped you a little 5 love

-Nathan of Taco Buttfish.

WorkingOrder responds:

Thanks dude.
But I can't too proud that most of this was derived from Egoraptor.

Detestable I Detestable I

Good Job!

I don't normally like stick-mation, but this one with the blur/glow effect of the blood etc and smooth animation and very fast paced action made it "stick" out! Good job! Keep it up! Upbeat music helped too, familiar song, couldn't put my finger on it though..

Spider Carousel Spider Carousel

Please upload the music!

Not bad for a loop and for just getting into flash and for not understanding horse anatomy! (I think the horse looked just dandy!) But upload that music to newgrounds, I want to use it, and I'll give you full credit of course and hey, maybe you'll make a few bucks! Keep it up and I really liked the music!

Sour-Apple responds:

Nothing like a helpful comment to lift a newbie's spirits ^^ I've now submitted the music (simply labeled "Spider Carousel Music") but because it's my first audio submission I read I may have to wait for a week or two before Newgrounds will accept it. Do you remember anything like that? I'll message you when I know it's been put through.

Nap Nap

Amazing

I love seeing frame by frame animation because it is so difficult to do yet so impossible to emulate. Great job and please continue making flash animations and submitting them! Your score is waaaaaaaaaay too low making it obvious that a lot of people voting didn't even watch this. Don't let it get you down, Hope you get daily first and I'll be voting for you to get monthly first for sure!

Spider Bite Spider Bite

lol Good job

Great job! You tweened well and just enough animation for a short to keep it interesting. Spider to the face ATAAAAAACK! I hope this never happens to me, I gotta say the guy reacted pretty well to the situation considering spiders were crawling all over his face. Good job! Keep 'em coming!

Ben and ze vs Ultimate Ben and ze vs Ultimate

Not bad

Sound would have made this a billionty times more enjoyable, but it's good, keep up the good work!

A Dragon's Flight A Dragon's Flight

Great Job!

Great piece, matching animation with music is no easy task and you accomplished it very well with this flash! I enjoyed it, after surfing through the mostly trash submissions today, yours was the most enjoyable! Keep it up and good luck with your future! Congrats on getting accepted! Don't give up on your dream as many people will fill you with negativity, just keep pushing forward! You can do it!

-Nathan of Taco Buttfish.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

lmao

So ridiculous. I loved it. Pure genius especially for 48 hrs.

Vikings of the Interstate Vikings of the Interstate

Excellent

Hilarious concept, great art, and a Zelda tribute song, I love it. Please continue on with this and make more featuring The Vikings of the Interstate... seriously. This is classic.

:gokudance: :gokudance:

lol

Lol thanks for using my song.

Heil responds: