Kingdom in the Clouds Kingdom in the Clouds

Ridiculously great game!

Not only was this a great flash game but I'd easily fork over 5-10 bucks to own this on xbox arcade or PSN, RARELY do I actually sit and play a flash game for more than 5-10 minutes. Upgrading is fun, the art is fantastic, the voice-acting is excellent and extremely fitting to the setting, the difficulty is perfect to keep an addict going but not frustrating enough to feel impossible. Simple concept and controls also make this an excellent game since most of us don't feel like learning a whole lot just for a flash game. All around, this is so good I honestly am disappointed that it only won Daily 5th... You must've had some pretty stiff competition that day... I would think this would've gotten 1st no problem, I'll be voting for you for that Monthly trophy though and checking back and dropping you some 5's to pump that score up though you can believe! GREAT JOB! Keep it up!

Pike Club Platinum Pike Club Platinum

Highly Under rated

5/5, 10/10, this is well polished and addictive fun, I like being able to upgrade bonuses and being rewarded for finishing early etc. Very well done! Just wanted you to know that this deserves a MUCH higher score, hopefully others will notice that and bump you up with some 5's! Good luck and good job!

ShadeMemory responds:

tacobuttfish, thank you so much! :)

TheEnd TheEnd

Best Flash Game in a LOOOOOONG Time!

I love it, the artstyle, the level design, and mostly the creativity. I applaud your work. 5/5 10/10, best submission of the day is right here I tell you!

Cave of No Return Cave of No Return

Good Job!

Actually felt like an old school game, gave me a nostalgic feeling like I was playing the original Gameboy or something. Very awesome, hard as hell, but hey, so were old school games. Good Job! 5/5 10/10

Plough The Skies Plough The Skies

Good Job!

I liked it, dipping in on enemies and then accelerating back up, I liked the classic SNES anime/ Flash age graphics style too! I'm sure this will be among the best of the day no doubt.

SteveHarris responds:

Thanks Nathan :)

Steve

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

This deserves an award!

Excellent game! 5/5 10/10! Very fun, classic, and addicting. Your artstyle is very smooth and original too. And the level design keeps things interesting between platforming and action. I hope your score keeps going up because you deserve to be in the 4's easy.

Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

Great Job!

5/5 10/10, this needs to be in the tutorial section. I like how you get more advanced and the options to hover the mouse for more info and intruction was genius. This is by far the best and most useful tutorial I've seen on Newgrounds! Keep it up!

Alaskan Adversary Alaskan Adversary

Great Game!

Loads of fun! Well put together and the animation runs very smoothly! Keep it up!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Hilarious!

Nothing more fun than fighting giant beards, in my opinion anyway.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Classic!

Nice beat em' up, plus love all the newgrounds jokes involved!!!!