Racing Through Eternity Racing Through Eternity

Excellent

This is really, really well done, a lot of raw emotion in this track. I would like to use this possibly in my Beast Snacks series, and a couple of your other songs with your blessing.

Step responds:

Wow, thanks! I'd love it if you use any of my songs :). If you want any action-packed songs, you can check out any of my War Themes or Cobra.

Thanks for the review and for the 10!

Beast Snacks Theme Beast Snacks Theme

Thanks a ton guys!

The anime is up and got your song playing during the credits! Talk to you both soon!

Much love,

Cosmic Tarantella Cosmic Tarantella

Awesome!

I stumbled on your music tonight and I love it! Great job, please keep them coming! This one in particular is so well done.. damn. It's just that good.

Gobble Gobble

wow

I love all your work so far, please keep it up! Reminds me of the earlier Nobuo Umetsu (from Final Fantasy) stuff

-Taco Buttfish.

Jason Derulo - Imh (d&e! Rmx) Jason Derulo - Imh (d&e! Rmx)

Great job!

I enjoyed it and have had it on repeat for awhile now. If you replace "head" with "bed" it reminds me of a situation I'm in. Keep up the good work! This is gold!

Ethalyn responds:

Sooo, you're seeing someone all over you in your bed? Well congratulations, sir. Thanks by the way, I'm glad you enjoyed the song! ;)

Super Metroid - Credits Super Metroid - Credits

Man

Someone please do a Hip Hop remix of this, would make a cool beat.

TB - Heavy Burden TB - Heavy Burden

Great

Lovin this!

Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix) Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)

bad to the ass

AWESOME! Great job adding it to my playlist for listening to while animating! GREAT FREAKING JOB!

Tilkanuts responds:

Glad i could be of help, lol.

Thanks for reviewing :)

- Tilky

Take My Hand (Acoustic Jam) Take My Hand (Acoustic Jam)

Beautiful Song

Glad you uploaded it! It's a wonderful song, and excellent, professional recording! Keep up the good work!

ForsakenAsylum responds:

Thanks a lot!

Western Draw Western Draw

Nice Work!

We will probably use this in our Cartoon Mark of the Beast Snacks!!!!

DJB00n responds: